News & Info
Laws of the World
Our Price: £1,189.00
, Save £0.00
0 customer(s) reviewed this product
- Book Details
Also available on CD-ROM, this looseleaf examines the data protection legislation of 35 jurisdictions, showing what data can be held, what information can be disclosed, what the subjects' rights are, whether data can be transferred from one jurisdiction to another and what the procedures are.
Data Protection Laws of the World goes through the data protection legislation of over 30 jurisdictions, showing what data can be held, what information can be disclosed, what the subjects' rights are, whether data can be transferred from one jurisdiction to another and what the procedures are for the transfer.
* Shows the legality or otherwise of transferring data from one jurisdiction to another
* Explains how to comply with different jurisdictions' data protection laws when transferring data
* Enables the status of the host jurisdiction and recipient jurisdiction's laws to be assessed prior to the transfer of data
* Sets out which authorities have to be informed of intended data transfers and what fees are payable
* Itemises offences relating to data protection, the remedies which can be used and the sanctions which can be imposed
* Looks at the effect of the EU Directive and the standards of data protection it requires of member states and those operating in or with member states
|Publisher||FT Law & Tax|
|Published in||United Kingdom|